Military Scholarships and Benefits at Vista College
Being a military friendly college as designated by the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC), Vista College works with military services to help those in active service, the reserves, or the National Guard gain a certificate, diploma or Associates Degree. Get the education you’ve always wanted from an organization that understands the support military servicemen and women need.
We provide you with:
- Maximum transfer credits for your Military Experiences and College Credits
- Lifetime Career Services Assistance
- Scholarships available to those who qualify
|Vista Scholarships – Tuition Discount|
|Active Duty (Including Reserves and National guard)||45%|
|Spouses and Dependents||17%|
Contact Vista College to learn more about tuition rates, Military Scholarships and benefits to those that qualify. Other Military Programs Vista College participates in:
- MGIB Montgomery GI Bill
- 9/11 GI Bill
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Service Program
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)
- Yellow Ribbon
- Tuition Assistance for Active Duty (GoArmy.Ed)
- My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)
- Survivors & Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA)
- Selected Reserve Program
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
Contact Vista College Military Representatives for additional information on other scholarships and benefits we offer.
Fill Out Request For More Information Below
Request InformationBy filling out this form, you understand that Vista College will utilize this information to contact you to provide more information about Vista College by a variety of methods including phone (both mobile or home, dialed manually or automatically), email, mail, and text message.
On behalf of Military Friendly Schools, we are offering a FREE digital subscription to our sister publication, Military Spouse magazine, from June 1-30, 2013. Military Spouse magazine is dedicated to providing the spouses of our country's military service members with outstanding resources that are tailored to their unique lifestyle.